Friday, January 27, 2012

A New Perspective for A New Year

Hi awesome young people!
I know I've been slack not writing for over a month, but I'm back now for a new year and a fresh point of view.
I hope you can take the journey with me this year...

One of my commitments for 2012 (which is a term I prefer to 'resolution') is to focus on God in difficult situations, rather than the situation itself. Easier said than done, I know! I am determined, and praying for the Holy Spirit to help me in asking this one question each time I am faced with something that overwhelms, frustrates or upsets me this year: "Where are you in this, God?" And then listening for His guidance rather then falling down into my usual habit of panicing, doubting and quitting.

Because, for me, I want 2012 to be a year of understanding - understanding where God is moving, how He is moving, and where He wants me in the midst of His plans. And isn't that where we all want to be - right in the middle of God's will and favor?!

Join me in looking forward to the bigger picture, 'cos things are going to get exciting!!

Love Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment