Thursday, September 1, 2011

Just in Case

I love being able to see "my kids" every week at youth group, hug them and tell them how much God and I love and value them. Even if they think "yeah yeah yeah, I know you love me Brooke - stop telling me all the time", it can never be underestimated how important and life-changing a timely encouragement can be, especially for those who maybe don't receive much affection at home.

So, in case you haven't been told lately...

You are unique, worthy of love and needed in this world
You have been created to fill a place that no one else can fill
You are talented, beautiful, a masterpiece
Your life counts and you can make a difference
Hope and forgiveness are always available to you
You don't have to be afraid to be yourself and follow your dreams
You deserve respect, value and success

You are loved by God in Heaven, your family and true friends, and me.
We will always love you, treasure you, encourage you and believe in you - no matter what.

... Just in case you didn't know :)

Love Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment